Positive Material Identification
Positive Material Identification (PMI) enables a components material grade / alloy composition to be found based on its elemental composition.
Many companies / industries have implemented stringent material identification procedures, as a result of a series of accidents in the past, resulting from material mix ups.
Positive material identification is now considered an integral part of process safety management across many industries and at Venture our skilled inspectors use the latest-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysers for fast accurate results.
Services on offer from Venture:
- Portable hand held Niton XRF analysers.
- Spectrographic analysis.
- Identification / sorting of scrap metal for recycling.
- Comprehensive 24hr in-house and on-site service.
- Approved procedures for control checks.
- Fully trained Inspectors.
- Approved Method Statements, Risk Assessments and confined space entry work.
If you require further information on any of these services please Contact us.